Organizzazione Orlandelli is pleased to present the new Petitti Garden Centers recently inaugurated in Canton and Boardman.
The American store chain Petitti Garden Center originates from an Italian soul: Angelo Petitti left Italy at age sixteen, without any knowledge in floriculture and in forty years has become the reference point for live plants in Ohio. From this premise came the collaboration with Organizzazione Orlandelli, which has been operating in the US for the past five years with its subsidiary Orlandelli Group.
The mission for Orlandelli Group’s design team was to develop a new sales environment for tropical and indoor plants for the new Petitti Garden Centers. It was accomplished by:
- creating an emotional visualization for tropical and indoor plants areas
- improving the shopping experience of visitors to the stores with routes studied in detail
- increasing the exhibition area
- creating the perfect conditions for the displayed products with consequent savings on maintenance work
- installing display sets specifically designed to guarantee water savings
Starting from the display solutions from the AMOR wooden line, Orlandelli Group has created a sales corner that has generated an immediate, extremely positive response from Petitti’s customers, from the inauguration day.
We want to thank Angelo and AJ Petitti for the trust they gave us.