Stackable. With coin deposit lock system.
L 1.120 W 560 H 1.115 mm
4 swivel polyurethane wheels ø 125 mm
THE UTILITY OF OUR TROLLEY
1) INCREASE shopping, optimizing loading capacity
2) HANDLE WITH EASINESS even in narrow spaces
3) SIMPLIFY loading conditions of plants, household and gift items.
4) KEEP SAFE the plants while carrying in the Garden Centre.
The self-service trolley carries out a little known assignment but actually it's of fundamental importance since they aim in improving sales. Often, Garden centres are equipped with old-aged as well as rusted trolleys that are not suitable for plants' transportation and therefore jeopardising a possible sales growth.
MORE DETAILS >> The utility of 3 shelves?
Upper shelf: of course it’s the most used one because it’s on top. Analysing clients’ behavioural habit , we’ve realised that 50 litres soil sack are loaded on the upper shelf. For this reason, a more resistant shelf carrying up to 35 Kg has been projected.
Middle shelf: since it’s large and roomy, Garden Centre flower pots as well as fertilizer sacks are stackable along with other items. The embossed arrangement of the shelf has been created for two important reasons:
1) to load high plants without compromising volume.
2) to give visibility of volume encumbrance for easy moving even in crowded places. The carrying capacity of the middle shelf, as well as the upper shelf, is of 50 Kg.
Lower shelf: designed expressly to load heavy goods like potting compost or stone sacks. Easy to load because easy to get from every side.