People Passion Plants Profit
The eco-sustainable Megatrend is growing very fast, and the Garden Centre have this essence inside! Till now, this business was at the margin of the DIY investments but today, it is the right moment to open your mind and start to play in the Garden Centre.
The traditional Garden Centres can take just a part of this Green demand, so Mass Retailers have to build the modern Green Culture and develop a New Market.
In order to improve the consumers’ homes and gardens, more and more accessories and atmosphere enhancing products have become available at DIY centres. An appropriate slogan for DIY would be “Create your own world”.
During the Seminar all the ins and outs will be shown, giving you all the needed information to build a successful and profitable category that adds a new dimension to your stores. In a number of presentations, a clear insight will be given towards practical solutions, cases and possibilities, that will make you understand how to play in the green game and make your Green Checkmate.
DAY 1 - Monday 04: WELCOME IN AALSMER (Holland)
05:00 p.m. Cocktail
05:30 p.m. Warming Up
• Participants introduction
• Program presentation
07:30 p.m. Dinner at the hotel’s restaurant
DAY 2 - Tuesday 05: Flower Market Growers and Garden tours
07:30 a.m. Visit to the Flora Holland Westland Auction Market in Honselersdijk
• Market tour and Explications about the auction’s marketing systems of flowers and pot plants
11:00 a.m. Leading Trade Company Presentation
• Mr. Piet Kelderman: Trend and market reports. Ciccolella Concepts- The Leader Trade Company
• Mr. Claudio Rustioni: Explications about the Training Market System
01:00 p.m. Lunch
02:30 p.m. Visit to Phalaenopsis Grower
• Phalaenopsis, the most important flowering pot plant on the European Market
03:45 p.m. Garden Centre tour
• Guided tour at Intratuin Zuidplas Garden Centre, the most important Garden Centre chains in Netherlands.
06:00 p.m. Back to the hotel
07:00 p.m. Dinner
09:00 p.m. Briefing and discussion
• Day resume
DAY 3 - Wednesday 06: Flower Market and Seminar
07:00 a.m. Visit to the Flora Holland Aalsmeer Auction Market
• Same cooperative market … with some differences
• Visit at MVA (Mediation office and pot plants samples show)
09:00 a.m. Meeting at Frassinus (Leading Trade Company)
• Coffee break
• Show room Visit (layout and displaying solution for DIY Garden Centre)
09:30 a.m. Seminar
• Arturo Croci: The driving force of the horticultural industry: passion for beauty and for life
• Mr. Timo Huges: Flora Holland General Director: Flowers and Plants the Auction numbers
11:00 a.m. Coffee break
11:15 a.m. Seminar
• Ferry Breugem: Glasshouses Structures for Green DIY branding
• Marco Orlandelli: Green checkmate, new profit opportunities in mass marketing retail of plants and flowers
01:30 p.m. End of the Green Checkmate Seminar 2013 with lunch in the Showroom
Don't hesitate to contact us for more information!
phone +39 0376 960311 mail email@example.com